Thursday, August 12, 2010

Summer is Almost Over


Last week of classes and as the assignments are handed in, it's that bitter sweet feeling of a great summer that is about to end.

I still have an exam on Monday and a 5 min presentation of our successful factory simulation (we came in second after we monitored it every 4 hours including 2am and 6am) to work on but the end of summer parties are just about to start.

Next Tuesday I am going on a break of 10 days till Sloan Orientation week.
I am starting to miss home but my rational engineer self decided it is better to push back the visit to December. Luckily, my LGO roommate and friend, Annie, invited me to spend time in San Diego at her home. It's been 15 years since I last visited California, so I am excited!

I wanted to share some pictures from our Statistics Project. We built helicopters and based on experiments we chose it's measures so it will have a high hang time and hit as closest as possible to the target.

No comments:

Post a Comment