For Thanksgiving, a few of us were left in cold Boston away from our families. Luckily, Rick, a classmate of mine invited us over and provided me the experience of a first ever Thanksgiving dinner. There were some debates whether you can call it dinner if it is at 4pm, but it lasted long enough to qualify. I'll admit that it made me feel like I have family here at LGO as well.

The last 2 weeks of the semester are going to be intense. Starting with a presentation for our communication class about our Organizational Processes Project. It may be a challenge presenting in a team of 7. In addition, we have final homework sets due in every course, and 2 more cases left. I have a presentation in Power and negotiation Class where my team and I are presenting the China- Taiwan Trade agreements and study for 4 exams. I am sure I forgot something...
These days, we are also planning our Spring semester schedule. In the spring, all classes are electives at Sloan with some mandatory engineering classes. It is a difficult decision to make since we have only 24 hours a day and 2 semesters left. I am considering taking courses that will involve me doing projects for a real live organizations. For example Operations Lab - where teams, consisting of 3-5 students, act as "consultants" on business and operations engagements in small to medium sized Boston area organizations, or Innovation Teams where Students work in teams to develop commercialization strategies for innovative research projects generated in MIT laboratories.
But the bright side of it all, is that right after my last final, I'm on my way to Israel after 7 months!
No comments:
Post a Comment