It's spring semester and much have happened. You can check some of my friend's blogs to hear about Domestic Plant Trek or InternshipFest.
For me, after 16 interviews in 3 days, 20 minutes each, I know I am going to Dell in Austin, Texas this June for my internship.
I had a wonderful time but as you can see from my posts frequency, I didn't have much time free time.
These days, I am organizing the LGO International Plant Trek. Every Spring Break LGO is going somewhere around the globe to visit plants. This year, are going for the first time to South America. We will be visiting Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires. Thanks to the great LGO Alumni network, we have great plants visits lined up: Embraer, Dell, Flextronics, Caterpillar, GM and Volkswagen. Since it's still is vacation, we are also planning to tour around, rest on the beach, eat some good Brazilian/ Argentinian meat and Tango. It's been a challenge organizing a trip to somewhere I've never been before, but with the great committee we have this year, I hope everyone will enjoy it.

I also wanted to congratulate the Class of 2013!! I hope you are enjoying the moment, it's a great thrill to hear of the acceptance and realize that the efforts of applying have paid off. And now you have less than months to organize your life and come to Cambridge. I strongly encourage you to come to Open House weekend. For me, it was a great weekend where I got to know my classmates, understand what awaits for me in the next 2 years and find my apartment in Cambridge.
This is Mary (LGO 12), Liron (LGO 11) and me from our 3- class party at Open House last year.

No comments:
Post a Comment